Free Website Audit Service
Request a Free Website Audit Today.
No Obligation, Just Great Information!
We will send you a *50-point Free Website Audit within two business days.
Plus, you’ll receive additional recommendations from our designers’ manual review.
(*A $250 CAD value)
You can pass on our comprehensive web audit checklist to your Web designer and/or marketing team.
(If you don’t have a website yet, please fill out our project request form.)
If you would prefer, we can also discuss a project scope to fix your website’s issues.
Let’s Get Started!
Why Get a Website Audit?
As a business owner, you know your website is an undeniable asset to your business. It is often the first interaction your customers have with your company and has incredible impact on how people perceive you and your business.
A free Website audit Calgary & area is recommended for any entrepreneur, business or non-profit organization. It provides a solid review and baseline of your current website’s optimization and main concerns.
Business websites can generally be divided into these categories:
- A free or low cost website built on a third party website software service (e.g. Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy, etc.)
- An outdated website built somewhere between 1993 and 2018.
- A newer website (approx. 2-3 years old)
- A brand new website that you’ve just launched. (Congrats!)
- A website that is currently “under construction” but the domain is active.
You can have an old clunky site or a fancy new site and you still need to consider ALL of these factors for your business.
And having a brand new website does not mean it is any better than an older site that was built properly.
In the end, it is not your job to know Web design standards inside and out. Keeping up with the Web today requires a lot of focus and time that you simply don’t have in addition to your regular work day.
No matter what kind of site you have, a comprehensive web audit can help your brand development and promotion efforts.
Auditing a Website for these Challenges
You may not realize this, but all of these types of websites generally have the same challenges:
- Being found online through search engines. (Google mostly…still 70% of search traffic)
- Having an attractive and useful design (that doesn’t look dated and is easy to navigate)
- Having current and engaging content (photos, text, videos)
- Keeping up with search engine changes and your competition (Yep, Google again.)
- Being properly linked to social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Keeping site software up to date (for browsers, hosting servers and multiple platforms like mobile and tablet)
- Dealing with online reputation (e.g. reviews, directory listings, Facebook comments)
Now, do you know exactly where your site stands?
Do you know its weaknesses and what is holding it back from success?
Discovering these weaknesses is half the battle when it comes to your online success.
Our website audit is a simple (and free) way to find out and make the improvements you need to reach your marketing goals!
This free, one-time service has a value of $250 CAD.
*Our free website auditing service is available to new leads and clients only.