Custom Web Design & Development Solutions
Uniquely designed custom websites built with love.
Having problems with your current website?
In the market for a brand new website?
Web Design Challenges
Before you choose your web development team, please keep these “make or break” factors in mind.
If you already have a website then you may already know why this list is so important (think malevolent website hackers, boring generic template designs, low to non-existent traffic [cue tumbleweeds blowing across empty street], problematic software updates and poor visibility in search results).
Considering these challenges, and to be successful, your business website needs:
- A Web partner who can provide development and support services, from consultation, web designing, hosting and SEO to post-launch admin support and management
- Web Marketing research and development tailored for your unique brand and niche
- A dynamic, adaptive website framework that is optimized for traffic flow and content delivery
- Images and documents properly optimized using little-known (or executed) techniques that help search rankings
- Responsive design to adapt to the many platforms such as ipads, smartphones, laptops and desktops
- Highly secure, “hacker-free” hosting environment including SFTP and SSL Certificate features
- A seamless integration of fundamental social media channels, with each channel consistently branded and optimized
A website is a powerful catalyst for your brand’s success online.
It should be treated with the respect and attention it deserves.
Choose A Web Partner You Can Trust
BlindDrop Design approaches Web design and development for each client from the ground up, making sure that your site is built properly for these key areas.
Since 2001, we have worked with hundreds of Web clients including entrepreneurs, professionals, creatives, small business owners, large corporations and organizations across many industries and niches such as medical and dental professionals, oil and gas companies, alternative energy companies and initiatives, health and fitness centres, restaurants & bars, travel agents, real estate agents, accountants, chefs, tea shops, film and theatre actors, automotive repair shops, alternative healers, artists, trades contractors, corporate mediators and business coaches, just to name a few.
In every case, we have approached each project with a singular focus targeted on the unique goals and perspectives of that client alone, so while we remain faithful to fundamental (and proven) design and optimization standards, we are able to truly capture the essence of our client’s unique brand and message.
Web Design Consultation & ImplementationWhile all of our solutions are customized to your brand’s unique needs, our consultation services and web development process is streamlined to be as efficient and effective as possible. Our design team will guide you step by step through this process:
- Identity & Business Review In our first meeting we review your current needs across all media channels and plan a proven path for your business’s design and marketing.
- Search Engine Marketing Research and Strategy We research your brand’s competition using third party marketing analytics software to create a baseline for your competitive niche.
- Customized Web Development We design your web site and social media channels uniquely on your brand, so it is clean, professional and consistent.
- Intuitive UX (User Experience) Design We create a natural and intuitive navigation – including universal menus, contextual navigation, supporting links and Calls to Action.
- Copywriting for People & Search Engines We work together to produce web-friendly text that is effective for all visitors, whether they are human or Search Engine bots and spiders.
- WordPress Admin Training & Support We strive to empower our clients by providing them with a flexible middle ground as a web partner. We meet you in the middle, providing support and services as needed.
- Essential Post-Launch Tasks We complete the initial SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and manual submissions to the top Search Engines and directories
- Forward Thinking Strategies We can help develop an ongoing marketing strategy for you to consider once the site is live. Getting the web site live is the first step towards your online success.